Remove caulk around tile floor in bathroom

I have caulk around the tile floor I installed in a bathroom. I don't remember what kind. Probably about 5 years old and hard to the touch. I have tried a razor knife, dremel tool, some kind of "caulk remover solvent", nothing will touch this stuff. Any magic out there?
-Jim

There is a cheap little tool for removing grout. I have one and find that it also removes caulk. It has a carbide or diamond studded blade, which is about 2 inches long.
It will scratch, so if you try one go easy.

Sorry, I was reviewing that everything that comes to mind you tried. The idea of heat, is a guess, and I saw it on tv for removing adhesive backed tiles. Thought it could lossen up the grab of the caulk.
tom