Removal of Tile Perfect Ceramic Tile Adhesive & Grout

I need to remove this "Premixed Ceramic Tile Adhesive and Grout" by Tile Perfect from the SURFACE of ceramic tile. I have done some mechanical removal with a dremel, but I would like a chemical solution to either disolve it or loosen its bond the the tile surface. Any ideas?
alt.home.repair:

Call the manufacturer. They'll tell you everything there is to know.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement