Removal of tile-on-concrete from bathroom walls

I have 2 older bathrooms with tile set in concrete on the floor and 4 feet up the walls that I want to remodel. I had done this removal job in our old house with basic hand tools (chisel, sledge, pry bar). The memory is not a good one so I do not want to tackle these bathrooms without the aid of a power tool to remove the wet bed and tile.
I am looking for any feedback from your experiences using these small rotaty/combo hammer drills, some are called chippers, or is there a more effective tool that can be rented.
Thanks Greg