Removal of Paint on Window

Recently moved into a home in Florida which had the rooms painted about a year ago. The windows have a film on them to cut down on UV light. Problem is that when one of the rooms was painted about a year ago, there is an area about the size of a quarter of paint on the window.
Anyone have any suggestions on how I might remove the paint? (Initially I was going to use a safety razor blade, but I am afraid it might damage the film on the window.)
--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious

Problem
area
It depends on the type of paint used and the properties of the film. Goo Gone or denatured alcohol will remove latex paint. I don't have a clue as to what it might do to the film.
If an oil based paint was used scraping or replacing the film are the only options I can think of.
Colbyt
paint is water based
--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious
Les wrote:

Replacing the film is not difficult.
Me, I'd make the "spot" part of a painted-on flower.
Hey Bub! Great solution. I often try to get off easy with solutions like that, but the wife goes thru the roof when I even suggest things like that. Glad to see I am not alone in devising labor-saving ideas. Des

You can also cover it up with a tiny decal. They are sold in the 5&10 as decals for attaching to patio doors to make them visible and stop people from walking through them. Quite attractive, flowers, butterflies etc. Self adhesive.
--
Walter
www.rationality.net