Removal of Dried Stain Drip from Pine Door

Have just completed poly staining on pine wood door. Some dried up stain dripping is present .along end of door.

What is best way to remove these stains ? Sandpaper or attempt mineral spirits ?

Thanks.

de ~ Vince ~

Reply to
Vince

You are not likely to get a poly off with mineral spirits once it cures. I would try some fine 220 - 400 sandpaper. Be careful. You can sand through the finish.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I've used a single edge razor blade as a scraper for stuff like this. Hold vertical to surface and work slowly.

Reply to
nospambob