Remodeling Estimates

These are some the things I wanted to have done for the home. I can only go up to $25,000. I know there are probably some things I would have to eliminate, but seeing whether it can be done. By the way, it's a small 2-story home worth $52000.
Main Roof, Porch Roofs, Firewalls, and slopes replaced Steam Boiler Furnace (non oil) New downspouts(gutter drain) in front and back one kitchen wall replaced with new sheet rock new porch deck in the back new concrete under porch deck new three step concrete steps with new side walls new trap door new sheetrock foyer ceiling near entrance new retaining wall under bathtub portion of dining room ceiling repaired new sheetrock ceiling in living room new sheetrock ceiling 1st floor narrow hallway new sheetrock ceiling 2nd floor front bedroom new ceilings 2nd floor, two rear bedrooms new ceiling 2nd floor bathroom new subflooring and tiles for 2nd floor bathroom entire drainage pipe replace for 2nd floor bathroom replace fiberglass drop ceilings in basement bathroom new electrically wired (battery backup)smoke detectors for basement, 1st floor, and 2nd floors electrical wiring for steam boiler furnace 3 ceiling fixtures replaced 2 light switches replaced 13 receptacles added or replaced
so get bids
Anthony wrote:

$8,000,000.00 w/ 50% up front.
get some legitimate local bids bozo. even though one of the local morons who might have remodeled his shack 14 years ago will be along to give you 'expert' advice and maybe even attempt to give you an idea on prices, you can't expect someone here to give you this.

So, you break those things down into groups that a single contractor will do, like roofing, electrical, sheetrock, deck, concrete, and then get bids. Do the MUST DO things first, like to roof. Be sure the electrical is done before the sheetrock is done.
Tom J

You forgot to mention your geospatial coordinates but guessing from a 900 sq. ft., 2 story (or is 900 the footprint?) and the 52K value, you're not in a high-rent area.

$6K assuming the roof deck needs no more than a few replacements, also assuming 30yr asphalt shingling.

No experience, but if you're replacing a pro/nat gas with the same about 3-4K.

<%500, max. Could probably do it yourself for $60

Replacing the whole wall or replacing sheetrock, or tearing out plaster?

Replace or new? Dimensions? Slope?

Dimensions, loadbearing, new slab or parge the old?

Above grade or below?

Basement door? Double-door or single?

Dimensions?
DNC. Explain?

Size and what's the original problem that need repair? Cracks, water damage or ????

Dimensions?
Dimensions?
Dimensions?
Dimensions?
Dimensions?
Length of run? Obstructed access?

$80 if you do it yourself and don't need to replace the channels.

Depends on the location of the nearest circuit, but probably around $100 each.

Too many variables, need more info.

Fans, lights, what? The cost of the fixtures will probably be more than the cost of the labor but you could do it yourself for cheap.0

$.33 each, on sale, DIY.

Adding ain't replacing. You can get 20 receptacles for $4 on sale so if all you're doing is swapping new for old I wouldn't even bid this out unless there are major problems with the old. If you're adding new receptacles figure $40 each if you've got decent access.
I'm guessing, just guessing mind you, but all told you're looking at around $23-28K depending on your labor market. The roof and the furnace/boiler are probably your two biggest costs but the nicke-and-dime crud is going to eat you alive, and the drywalling is going to be messy as hell. If you can rip the damaged stuff out your self and prep the area you might save a couple thousand. Even drywallers hate demo-ing drywall.
Marc