Remodeling Cost

These are some the things I wanted to have done for the home. I can only go up to $25,000. I know there are probably some things I would have to eliminate, but seeing whether it can be done.

Main Roof, Porch Roofs, Firewalls, and slopes replaced Steam Boiler Furnace (non oil) New downspouts(gutter drain) in front and back one kitchen wall replaced with new sheet rock new porch deck in the back new concrete under porch deck new three step concrete steps with new side walls new trap door new sheetrock foyer ceiling near entrance new retaining wall under bathtub portion of dining room ceiling repaired new sheetrock ceiling in living room new sheetrock ceiling 1st floor narrow hallway new sheetrock ceiling 2nd floor front bedroom new ceilings 2nd floor, two rear bedrooms new ceiling 2nd floor bathroom new subflooring and tiles for 2nd floor bathroom entire drainage pipe replace for 2nd floor bathroom replace fiberglass drop ceilings in basement bathroom new electrically wired (battery backup)smoke detectors for basement, 1st floor, and 2nd floors electrical wiring for steam boiler furnace

3 ceiling fixtures replaced 2 light switches replaced 13 receptacles added or replaced
Reply to
Anthony

By the way, its a small 2-story home worth $52,000. Not a single family home.

Reply to
Anthony

So whats your question you are way over 25g

Reply to
mark Ransley