Reminder: Postage rates up Sunday

Page 4 of 4

says...

So you turned this thread into your own little political forum. You got it rolling with an attack on the american public. Then ,after someone spoke nicely to you, it all came out. You are a liberal & hate Bush. Wah. Reminds me of a child- wanting to start an argument- sung to the tune... "My country is better than your's is".
Your words.

Canada needs the U.S.- The U.S. needs Canada. Nations don't have friends, they have interests.
Fuck you. Take it elsewhere. This -is- as you said, a home repair n/g Thanks for your valuable contributions to the home repair group.
says...

Don't feed the trolls. Just kill file him. He'll go away.
says...

I agree. FUCK HIM!!
He's not even Canadian anyway. He's a 19 year old transvestite troll living in momma's basement in Alabama.
I know because I did his/her mom!!!
I got a thing for crack whores....
says...

Yup.
Yup.
Yup. Canadians tend to have more leftist leanings than Americans, but one thing that's almost universally believed here is that your president is an idiot.

Fuck you too.

I'm exercising my "first amendment" rights (that is what you call them, I believe) and voicing my opinion, in response to comments made by others in this group. If you don't like it, killfile me and the entire thread. Nobody's forcing you to read anything that I write.

You're welcome. Glad to be of service.

Anything has some (possibly small but NEVER zero) connection with anything else. You could need to use proper postage when paying your credit card bill (after using it to buy home repair things).

It isn't non-American either. It there's any postage increases in Australia or Greece, you can post those too.
Steve Kraus wrote:

Thanks for telling me just after the Post Office closed! ;)

I know someone who says you should always keep 1-cent stamps. Then you're prepared for any increase.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com