Reminder- Fireplaces etc

Those of you who have them and use them, you know the drill! For those new homeowners who may not be sure, now is when to have the fireplace (or stove pipe etc) cleaned. It's cheaper to have it done in mid-summer but now still works.
Save the recipt and you may find like me, you get money off your house insurance by dropping it off. I get 20$ back this year for that. Has to be a professional company to get that (not some hand written handyman recipt).