Relocating hot air vent from wall to under kitchen base cabinet

I am planning on renovating my kitchen soon and part of the job is to remove a wall that has a hot air supply at the bottom. In its place I have to put in a base cabinet. Is it possible for me to install something similiar to a "kickspace heater" under a cabinet? Anotherwords run ductwork from under the cabinet and have a vent grill on the kickpanel.

Yes
Can it be done, yep. Does it look nice? Thats a matter of opinion. I just relocated the ducts to another location and all is good so far.
Tom

On Jul 10, 1:45 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I could make it into a floor vent, but I think that would be more noticeable than hiding it under a base cabinet.