Reliable used pick-up trucks

Page 2 of 2

No 350 dually?
-- Oren

nah, I dont need that much truck. Wish I could get the straight six in a F150 again. damm engines were a real good match
You said small to midsize, but I'll second xzcvbob's recommendation on a full size Chevy truck. A half ton might be closer to what you want. Late 80's to mid 90's, 5.7L V8 (with throttle body injection - no carb). There's not a whole lot to break, but if it does parts are cheap. You can buy a new engine for $600.

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:23:18 -0400, "Charles"

Don't apologize about a Ford. Over 20 or so years I've owned five (5) Broncos; dated, from '74 (302 and 351W engines).
My '94 Bronco has 132K on the meter - original owner! :)
-- Oren