Reliabilt Patio Doors?

Does anyone have any experience with Reliabilt Patio Doors? They are selling at Lowe's for awful cheap, but I'd like to know if anyone has them installed or would recommend them.

--Jodi

Reply to
Jodi

Does anyone have any experience with Reliabilt Patio Doors? They are selling at Lowe's for awful cheap, but I'd like to know if anyone has them installed or would recommend them.

--Jodi

Reply to
Jodi

I can't vouch for their patio doors but I have Reliabilt storm doors on my house. Very disapointed in them. The brass finish hasn't even made it a full year yet and it's almost completely worn off. Both of my doors are covered by some type of overhang. On the positive side they do appear to be sturdily built, perhaps it's just the hardware.

Personaly I won't be buying that brand again.

-Brian

Reply to
Brian V

I have an atrium door of theirs with the blinds inside. It is vinyl and has given no problems in almost two years. Definitely cheaper than the Pella with the same feature.

Reply to
Chris Hill