Relative Humidity question

Just a quick question ... Put up a detached building with an indoor pool. I am adjusting the Humidity control with an air to air exchanger. What is "Normal" % humidity?...I am showing 43% now and says that is comfortable. Never much paid any attention to any humidity until I got this pool....at what % humidity would be bad for electronics such as stereo or TVetc.... thanks for any help on this... Jim
Jim,
Relative humidity is highly temperature dependent. So you need to know both the temp and the RH. 70 deg. and 45% RH is considered very comfortable and "normal".. If the spec sheet of your TV or stereo does not discuss temp and humidity requirements contact the manufacturer. Most electronics work ok in a broad range of temp and humidity.
Dave M.