Reinstalling thermostat that used to work, but doesn't now!

I tried replacing a basic thermostat (Standard Totaline) with a new programmable one. I couldn't get it to work so am attempting to install the old one back before it gets to 112 today in Phoenix!
I don't seem to have power as waiting 10 minutes after flipping air handler breaker back on, produces no activity on the tstat. Before I removed it, this tstat worked!
I'm guessing I have some wires mixed up. The wires coming from the wall are:
White Green Red Blue (cyan) Yellow
The tstat that was working has these receptors marked on it:
W O G R C Y
Since there are only 5 wires coming from the wall, but 6 receptors, one of them was bridged, I do know that. The colors seem to match up, all except "O", the heat pump. Is it common that this one would be bridged with another? And if so, which one? Or are there two others that should be bridged? I hate to try randomly since I don't want to short anything out when I flip the power back on. I've learned now that labeling wires properly is smart. Thanks for any help!

Assuming you can read schematics, here's a handy cross reference and wiring guide that may be of some help. http://hbctechlit.honeywell.com/techlit/PDF/70-0000s/70-6627.pdf
Without doing anything else, first try connecting R (red,power) to G (green, fan). If the air handler's blower fan doesn't run then you have either blown a fuse or maybe fried the 24 VAC transformer.
If you can't read schematics, or don't know what a transformer is then please call a qualified technician.... before you make matters worse.
Color code?
Oh...you mean Y is red, R is black..etc..
LOL