Reglazing tub and tile

Has anyone used the reglazing process to refinish their bathroom tub and tile? The samples I saw looked nice. How does it last? Clean?
Seems a much more reasonable $$ solution than a new tub and tile man.
Bruce
I don't know - but have wondered. I have a tub that is not ceramic but I think, acrylic - and the finish is starting to get thin. It would be a real pain to remove it and replace.
Dorothy
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Dorot29701) wrote in message

I used a product called TubCote (http://tubcote.com ) to refinish a cast iron tube. It came out well. The cost was about $125.00 with a chip repair kit. I've been told that any refinish will only last about 5 years but I don't really know for sure.
Greg
I used Miracle Method and was ecstatic with the outcome and the process too and the professional attitude of the company. This was in Sacramento and I believe they are franchises, so I can't vouch for all of them.
--
Claudia