Register Booster Vent, Improve A/C Performance

There has been some issue with my previous posting so I will defer to a very well respected magazine "The Family Handyman" See what they said about a full review of this product. It has helped to imporve my room balance for much less then some of the other option out there.
See Link: http://www.aftproducts.com/?page=thefamilyhandyman
snipped-for-privacy@solutionmgt.com wrote:

There seems to be some issues with your review as well.
Are you or Solution Management in any way connected with this product?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
On Jul 13, 3:15 pm, snipped-for-privacy@solutionmgt.com wrote:
I said this in your other post and I'll say it again:
Family Handyman is a well respected magazine? Well respected by whom?
It's a POS rag, IMHO.
I noticed that the folks in comp.home.automation don't care for your posts about this product either.
Please tell us why you are so adamant about letting people know about this product.