Regarding qualitive and fast home reapair in Chicago

Dear professionals,
I've found a website (www.bestpaintingdeal.com) on the web that seems to provide the services I need. Costs also look reasonable.
Yet I would like to ask you, whether anybody has any additional information about that company? You would help me so much.
Thanks in advance, Adam McCalick, Chicago
Hi,
I also was interested in this painting company.
I have been trying to find realiable painting contractors for weeks, but it failed. i dont want to get contractor from servicemagic, because some my friends are disappointed with their services.
On the other hand, my cousin has recently tried www.bestpaintingdeal.com and claimed he was statisfied.
I don't know what to do. Could anybody give me more info ?