Regarding contractors in Chicago

Dear professionals,
Recently I've looking for really professional contractors in Chicago. After quite short search in Google.com I found the team of professionals, about which I'd like to share my opinions: www.bestpaintingdeal.com
First of all, the company I've found doesn't try to reach big profit, so they can afford a bit of fantasy and ideas. This is (as I think) very good for house-holders, since we do not have that much money, yet we want to have our dreams realized.
Next, they are very kind. When I talked to the manager on the telephone, the impression was unrepeatable. He (later I knew his name was Anthony) was very delicious and I was also imaginated by his knowledge of the field. The latter is not the popular case, since officers usually care on the money only. This was very different.
The last, when they came to my house with their truck, I found their working quality to be very high. Addidionally, I thought I couldn't afford the thing they did, yet I was surprised even more after getting the cheque!!!
In conclusion, I'm happy to share my experience with you, and I'd like you to share your ideas about this company, as it looks very promising.
Thank you for reading this, Adam McCalick
You sound like an advertiser