Reg whirl pool gas rage igniter problem

Hi All, I have a Whrlpool gas range. All 4 ignitors are sparking even if the knob is in the off position. I am afraid the electrical connections for the saprk is messed up. I am not sure how this works and how much it would cost me to fix it. I would like to if this can be fixed by myself. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome. Thanks. Senthil. Dallas.