REFRIGERATOR WOES!

My refrigerator coils are freezing up. My door seals seem to be fine. I defrost it and the problem returns in about three days. Can you help me? -william
William Hufham wrote:

Hi,
Refrigerator make, model#, approx age??

With frost?...ice?
If with frost, might be a frost free failure...this may help... http://www.applianceaid.com/frig_notcold.html
jeff. Appliance repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /

There is a fan between the freezer and refrigerator compartment. Is it running? Is the refrigerator section staying cool enough?
Some tips at:
www.repairclinic.com
www.applianceaid.com
We need more information. No one could possibly help you with that little information.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus