Refrigerator Repair Link

I'm having an embarassing memory failure. One of the folks who reads and posts to this list posted a link to a PDF version of a Sears refrigerator repair manual.
I downloaded the manual, and now can't find it on my drive. Does anyone else have that link, or can point me in the right direction?
Bless the GE people, their electronic refrigerators need specific diagnosis procedures which I havn't yet gotten. How does a repair guy guy trained in GE refrigerator repair?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Myabe you can find it by doing a search for *.pdf , and then sorting by date and looking for the approximate date you downloaded.
Start|Find|Files or folders .
What I hate are the pdf files called 8034.pdf, or other names that might mean something in house but mean nothing to me.

on 6/28/2007 9:23 PM mm said the following:

I have downloaded some of them. What I do is to replace the pdf name with something I can understand. Right click - Rename

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:22:21 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Add a keyword; during the search, and it will find specific files with those words.
Start>Search>File and Folders... *.pdf
Keyword "refrigerator"
-- Oren

Retraction... this will not search a PDF file. My bad..
-- Oren
Chris, go to your search thing on Start, type in pdf and enter. You should get a list of every pdf file you have and choose from that.
--

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive