Refrigerator Repair Link

I'm having an embarassing memory failure. One of the folks who reads and posts to this list posted a link to a PDF version of a Sears refrigerator repair manual.

I downloaded the manual, and now can't find it on my drive. Does anyone else have that link, or can point me in the right direction?

Bless the GE people, their electronic refrigerators need specific diagnosis procedures which I havn't yet gotten. How does a repair guy guy trained in GE refrigerator repair?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Myabe you can find it by doing a search for *.pdf , and then sorting by date and looking for the approximate date you downloaded.

Start|Find|Files or folders .

What I hate are the pdf files called 8034.pdf, or other names that might mean something in house but mean nothing to me.

Reply to
mm

on 6/28/2007 9:23 PM mm said the following:

I have downloaded some of them. What I do is to replace the pdf name with something I can understand. Right click - Rename

Reply to
willshak

Chris, go to your search thing on Start, type in pdf and enter. You should get a list of every pdf file you have and choose from that.

Reply to
betsyb

Thanks for excellent idea. Yes, I have searched for all PDF files, and none of them appear to be refrigerator repair. I may have to search again.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Add a keyword; during the search, and it will find specific files with those words.

Start>Search>File and Folders...

*.pdf

Keyword "refrigerator"

-- Oren

Oren

Retraction... this will not search a PDF file. My bad..

-- Oren

Oren