Refrigerator not working again

Page 3 of 13

Look dude.... Just shitcan the thing and buy another one.
And PLEASE just shut the fuck up.
Have a nice day! :-)
--
None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in
here with you....You're locked in here with ME!

Just curious why are you so pissy, a slow day? Customers not calling?

Pissy? This is me being NICE.

I've never been so busy. Seriously.
I do commercial only and all I can say is WHAT recession?
--
Every Time You See a Rainbow, God is Having Gay Sex

So, say, what would you say if you were in a nasty mood?

I'm always in a good mood.
Now fuck off, asshole.
--
"I'll stick my knife right down your throat, baby and it hurts."

Then you are normally a dick?

So you do lots of work for mascochists?
Or are you simply a prick to those that dont hire you?
Gunner

    Now we know who you do commercials FOR - Brobama !
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....
It's only a recession if you don't have work.
HVAC wrote:

And your only an ignorant asshole if you work in HVAC.
enough left over to pay them.

The same could be said of <insert your vocation here>.
Steve wrote:

You starting this crap again? Most guys who work in HVAC couldn't get a job at a fast food place.
enough left over to pay them.
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 08:49:45 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Nice troll, dumbass.
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:24:21 +0000 (UTC), Mike Hocksbigg

Troll? Ive several aquaintences who do HVAC...and it appears to be a true statement.
Gunner
Gunner Asch wrote:

I've seen some who were too stupid to place the system inside the marks painted on the floor of an equipment room. Eight systems, and not one within three feet of where it belonged. The morons screamed that they wouldn't move them, till their boss was called to remove everything from the pair of new buildings. It was a new college campus.
Another used so much flex that you couldn't get into the attic of a new building, and the morons ripped out the wiring for the fire alarm system.
enough left over to pay them.

Gotta love it when they go with the lowest bid and they got what they paid for.
Steve wrote:

They didn't hire you.
enough left over to pay them.

They couldn't afford me. Besides I don't do new construction, there is no money in it, I make more money sitting in my recliner.
Steve wrote:

Yawn. You're just another armchair troll, I see.
enough left over to pay them.
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:38:11 -0400, Michael A. Troll wrote:

Gotta love it when a troll like you labels others troll. :)
Hell, switch a few letters around in your last name and it becomes Michael A. Troll :) LOLZ!
Mike Hocksbigg wrote:

Not really, but you can try harder next time.
enough left over to pay them.