Refrigerator not cooling only on top

I have a Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator where I just noticed the top half of both the refrigerator and freezer are not cooling properly. The bottom 2/3's seems cool. I would assume if the cooling unit has gone bad the it wouldn't be cool everywhere. Can anyone shed some light on this before I go and call the repairman? Thanks.

Could be the evaporator fan motor not circulating the air properly. try www.applianceaid.com or www.repairclinic.com for more help
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Thanks Edwin. Seems the defrost timer was shot.