Refrigerator is No longer Cold

I Have a 10-year-old Frigidaire side by side refrigerator that have developed the following problems(s) over the last 4 days.
1: The refrigerator section stopped working. It no longer keeps the contents' cold, and does not get any colder then room temperature.
2: The freezer works, but, over the last 2 days I have noticed a thin build of ice and water droplets on the back wall. Also, the contents of the freezer don't seem as "frozen" as they once were.
Since I have a back up refrigerator I have not lost any food items (but I have to keep going up and down a flight of stairs to get anything) so repairing the Frigidaire is not an emergency.
But, since I will have to call for repairs eventually, I want to know what can be possibly be wrong. And what am I most likely to pay for it.
Thank you for any help.
On Aug 7, 6:38 am, "Zentraleinheit"

Find and clean out the drain lines in the fridge that handle the water from the defrost cycle. Get it running and stabilized for a day or so and your problems may be over. HTH
Joe
From here, it sure doesn't sound like a clogged drain.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
On Aug 7, 6:38?am, "Zentraleinheit"

It sounds like the same problem I just had. It ended up being a simple repair.
I moved into my new house. The refrigerator didn't cool well, and there was ice dripping from the freezer into the refrigerator. I had to take the floor pan out of the freezer to defrost it. I cleaned the coils underneath very thoroughly with a vacuum and air compressor.
No money spent, just a little time consuming, but the refrigerator works great now.

Probably a frozen coil. It can happen if the evaporator fan stops working, or the defrost cycle is not working. Air is not circulating between the freezer compartment and refrigerator compartment. Can you hear the fan running? Depending on the model, it can be tough to get to, but is then easily replaced
You can get some more information at www.repairclinic.com
In either case, turn it off, let the coil defrost, and it will be OK for a week or so but unless the problem is fixed, it will happen again.