refrigerator freezer troubles

Page 6 of 8  
On 09/15/2014 03:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi Stormin',
I do not believe I ever saw you present any to me. Did I miss one of your posts?
-T
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 9/14/2014 11:02 PM, Todd wrote:

I agree, nothing about forming a sinful polygamist family. Fortunately, that's not what Jesus did in the Americas.
He set up His church in the Americas, much as in Jerusalem. He healed the sick, taught the gospel, etc.
. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org .
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 09/15/2014 05:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Amongst others, you will find
http://jod.mrm.org/1/345 and 346
“The grand reason why the Gentiles and philosophers of his school persecuted Jesus Christ, was, because he had so many wives; there were Elizabeth, and Mary, and a host of others that followed him.”
The grand reason of the burst of public sentiment in anathemas upon Christ and his disciples, causing his crucifixion, was evidently based upon polygamy, according to the testimony of the philosophers who rose in that age. A belief in the doctrine of a plurality of wives caused the persecution of Jesus and his followers.
-- A Discourse by Elder Jedediah M. Grant, Delivered in the Tabernacle, Great Salt Lake City, Aug. 7, 1853. Reported by G. D. Watt.
Was "Elder Jedediah M. Grant" not one of yours?

From what I can tell, what you say is definitely official LDS teaching. Seems that your "elders" have been busy "elaborating" on it.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 9/15/2014 3:07 PM, Todd wrote:

Was it presented to the Quorem of the 12, and sustained as church docrine? Some of the early guys were a bit out into space.
. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org .
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 09/15/2014 03:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It was delivered in 1853, if that helps. Are you able to confirm the validity of Elder Grants testimony with your church elders?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 9/14/2014 11:02 PM, Todd wrote:

Well, lets see. I am a member of the one true church, organized by Jesus Christ, and founded through a prophet. We have the apostolic authority, the priesthoods of Aaron and Melchizedik, continuing revelation through the Spirit, and the power and authority to do ordinances. Our members can feel the cleansing of the Atonement, and most get personal revelation. We pray, and get answers to prayers. We get personal revelation through the Spirit in our own lives, and in our stewardship. You're quite mistaken, when you tell me what I'm not.
Actually, you're the one who is being offensive. You're lying about what Mormons believe, keep getting it wrong. And then based on your repeated lies, you keep trying to get *ME* to lie about what I believe. You should be ashamed of your self, claiming the name of Christ, and then degrading the name of the One who never told a lie.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 09/15/2014 05:19 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

If I have done so please forgive me. Would you mind showing me some examples?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 9/15/2014 2:45 PM, Todd wrote:

Been doing so for the last day or two.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 09/15/2014 03:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It would help to know where I you think I am lying about your religion.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 09/15/2014 05:19 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And you evidence of that is what? What LDS preaches is in directly conflict with Christian teaching.

You know this because?

The truth does not change. It is not relative to the moment. Even when you want statehood.

And again, on what evidence? You certainly have no link to the Christians.
It is okay if you want to start you own church with your own belief system. And, when you come in direct conflict with others religions, be polite and not call yourself their religion. Polytheists and monotheists are two entirely separate things, no matter how many names you reuse.
Look at it this way, both the Muslims and the Jew are also monotheists. Christians use to be a cult of the Jews. Do you see me or any other Christians claiming to be Jewish or Muslim? (It would really annoy them.)
-T
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 9/15/2014 3:16 PM, Todd wrote:

CY: Cause I've used both of the priesthoods.

CY: Which is why it's so nice to have a prophet, and revelation.

CY: And you're certainly mistaken about LDS not being Christian.

CY: And that's relevant, how?
. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org .
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 9/14/2014 11:02 PM, Todd wrote:

This from the fellow who has several times written that Moroni called him an abomination. I'd like to know what scripture, verse, or writing was that.
You repeatedly misquote, lie, tell falsehoods, hurl untrue accusations. And then you tell *ME* not to claim to be what I'm not. How about a quote for where Moroni called *YOU* abomination?
And remind us the name of your church? The one that makes people write falsehood at length, hurl accusations, put false and lying words in others mouths, and cause you to believe all kinds of errors about what others teach? We'll see if people flock to the doors of your church to join up.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 09/15/2014 05:40 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And I have told you about twelve times now. Notice that it is from lds.org, the official web site of your church.
https://www.lds.org/scriptures/pgp/js-h/1?lang=eng
19 I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in his sight; that those professors were all corrupt; that: “they draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, they teach for doctrines the commandments of men, having a form of godliness, but they deny the power thereof.”
And, since have clearly stated that I think the word in the above quote is the work of the Deceiver, I am clearly an Abomination in the eyes of your church's official web site.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/pgp/js-h/1?lang=eng
I will be sure and keep a copy of it so you can accuse me again of lying about your religion.

I can not be held accountable for things written on your official web sites. I am sorry things written them offends you, but I can not do anything about that.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 9/15/2014 3:31 PM, Todd wrote:

CY: What was the date of this quote, and who were they discussing? It was about 1820 and they were talking about the people of that time. Do try to keep up.

CY: Your mind reading fails, also.
. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org .
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 09/15/2014 03:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

1820 may have been when the quote was made from your angle from your god, but is refers to all times, not just 1820. You are not going to deprive me of my Abomination title that easily.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 9/14/2014 11:02 PM, Todd wrote:

Here is an example of where you can prove that you're not lying. I'd like to see a LDS source that says the LDS teaches this about the polygamous life.
. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus www.lds.org .
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 09/15/2014 03:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi Stormin',
You apparently missed this in one of my other posts.
http://jod.mrm.org/1/345 and 346
“The grand reason why the Gentiles and philosophers of his school persecuted Jesus Christ, was, because he had so many wives; there were Elizabeth, and Mary, and a host of others that followed him.”
The grand reason of the burst of public sentiment in anathemas upon Christ and his disciples, causing his crucifixion, was evidently based upon polygamy, according to the testimony of the philosophers who rose in that age. A belief in the doctrine of a plurality of wives caused the persecution of Jesus and his followers.
-- A Discourse by Elder Jedediah M. Grant, Delivered in the Tabernacle, Great Salt Lake City, Aug. 7, 1853. Reported by G. D. Watt.
Was "Elder Jedediah M. Grant" not one of yours?
Are you presuming your Jesus left his family behind? I though the purpose of the boat to the new world was to transport them. Am I misread this?
-T
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 9/14/2014 11:02 PM, Todd wrote:

> Jesus coming to the new world,

One more challenge for you to prove that you are not lying.
I've heard of and read of plenty of arch. evidence.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 09/15/2014 03:09 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You could always show me some of your evidence and its independent verification. Seems to me you should be (the good kind of) proud about that kind of stuff. And by the way, if you have a theory, you prove it to me, not the other way around. I can not say the moon is made out of swiss cheese and then challenge you to disprove it.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
And this has been interesting discussion. I've decided again to end this waste of time. I'm going to use my time to answer email, go on service calls, and take a nap. Any of which are more useful than encouraging Todd towards truth and light.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.