REFRIGERATOR DRAIN

Would somebody please look at this diagram and tell me where I might find the drain tube. And then tell me where it is on my frigerator. Please.
The fridge started working again after I turned it off and let it defrost but now everytime it goes into defrost cycle water drips from the vents in the ceiling of the fridge. It seems like the drain tube is clogged because its cooling and freezing OK now. I suspect I had a problem because someone accidently left the freezer open overnight. It froze up so the air wouldn't flow and it made it seem like it wasn't cooling the bottom. Thawed it out and turned it back on and now this.
Murphy's law.
Would somebody please look at this diagram and tell me where I might find the drain tube. And then tell me where it is on my frigerator. Please.
The fridge started working again after I turned it off and let it defrost but now everytime it goes into defrost cycle water drips from the vents in the ceiling of the fridge. It seems like the drain tube is clogged because its cooling and freezing OK now. I suspect I had a problem because someone accidently left the freezer open overnight. It froze up so the air wouldn't flow and it made it seem like it wasn't cooling the bottom. Thawed it out and turned it back on and now this.
Murphy's law.
http://www.partselect.com/ModelFrames.aspx?ModelIDE8308&ModelNum=ER8GHKXMS00&mfgModelNum=&ManufactureID=3&Selected=PQISYLBE&Posi tion=4&mfg=Whirlpool&Type=Appliance&Mark=4
Hi,
Appears to be one of the units with the drain hidden between the walls. The drain system starts in the freezer...the defrost water drips onto a tray under the cooling coils and the drain goes from there through the walls to drip pan near the compressor.
You cannot see or access the drain hose, just the beginning or the end of it. If you access the neginning of the drain in the freezer you may be able to flush some hot water down the drain system or use a turkey baster to blast some hot water down the drain to flush it out.
Kathy wrote:

http://www.partselect.com/ModelFrames.aspx?ModelIDE8308&ModelNum=ER8GHKXMS00&mfgModelNum=&ManufactureID=3&Selected=PQISYLBE&Posi
Thank you for the specific reply. I was afraid that's how it was. I think I have to take the covers off the inside of the freezer to see the drain hole so I am going to try and use up all the food in the freezer before I mess with it. Maybe next weekend. Till then I'll just change the towels.:( Kathy