Refrigerator door opening reversing...

Hi,
I've got an Ariston Refrigirator/Freezer model "Inox MBA 40D2 NFE". I know that the door is reversible, but no instructions were included in the owner's manual. Does anyone out there have a complete set of instructions on how to reverse the door opening for this freezer?
Please answer to the list, or if you want to send me personal email try sending it to rentz at hol dot gr.
Thanks in advance,
Takis
Hi,
I've got an Ariston Refrigerator/Freezer model "Inox MBA 40D2 NFE". I know that the door is reversible, but no instructions were included in the owner's manual. Does anyone out there have a complete set of instructions on how to reverse the door opening for this freezer?
Please answer to the list, or if you want to send me personal email try sending it to rentz at hol dot gr.
Thanks in advance,
Takis
Takis snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com writes:

Single door for both compartments or separate doors? I know the former config is no longer common in the US but you're posting from .gr
Basically all you need to do is swap the hinge and handles. Normal Phillips screwdriver here in the US is all you need.
Both sides of the door are tapped the same, some of the tapped holes on the (current) handle side will be capped.
Marc
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (MrAoD) wrote:
-> -> >I've got an Ariston Refrigerator/Freezer model "Inox MBA 40D2 NFE". I -> >know that the door is reversible, but no instructions were included in -> >the owner's manual. Does anyone out there have a complete set of -> >instructions on how to reverse the door opening for this freezer? -> -> Single door for both compartments or separate doors? I know the former -> config -> is no longer common in the US but you're posting from .gr -> -> Basically all you need to do is swap the hinge and handles. Normal -> Phillips -> screwdriver here in the US is all you need. -> -> Both sides of the door are tapped the same, some of the tapped holes on the -> (current) handle side will be capped. -> -> Marc
Yes, very easy to do. You don't need detailed instructions. Really.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~