Refrigerator defrost problem

Hi
I have an old refrigerator in my basement to keep softdrinks cold.
In the last month somehow, TWICE, it got stuck on the DEFROST cycle and got very hot,
do you think this is a timer problem ?
timer is LUX Time 401296-101 (17'-15'-13.5')
Picture available at http://cjoint.com/?bqsqZaceJI
Tks for your help
--
Albert
Visit my pages http://pages.infinit.net/alber
do you think this is a timer problem ?
timer is LUX Time 401296-101 (17'-15'-13.5')
Picture available at http://cjoint.com/?bqsqZaceJI
Tks for your help
--
Albert