Refrigerator defrost problem

Hi I have an old refrigerator in my basement to keep softdrinks cold.

In the last month somehow it got stuck on the DEFROST cycle and got very hot,

do you think this is a timer problem ?

timer is LUX Time 401296-101 (17'-15'-13.5')

Picture available at

Tks for your help

Reply to
Bébert

Hi

I have an old refrigerator in my basement to keep softdrinks cold.

In the last month somehow, TWICE, it got stuck on the DEFROST cycle and got very hot,

do you think this is a timer problem ?

timer is LUX Time 401296-101 (17'-15'-13.5')

Picture available at

Tks for your help

Reply to
Bébert

Quite likely a timer problem.

Reply to
ben.aust

buffalobill

should have it, You can get universal ones also

Reply to
hiebs