Refrigerator condenser

Shouldn't the refrigerator condenser be outside? Or at least the back of the fridge sticking outside for greater efficiency and not heating up the house in the summer.

Chuck, You are correct...thats why they leave it up to you to cut a hole thru your house wall so the condensor can be outside. Do you have a Sawzall to get started ?
I'd thing so. Now, lets get home manufacturers to make a hole in the house, so we can stick our condensors outdoors.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus