Refrig victim of Sandy

Page 2 of 2
Glad to help, and I'll bet you're gonna love how much more stuff a new fridge holds (and more visibly), with all the compartments and drawers and other well-designed storage.
On 11/6/2012 8:22 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

operation then it's likely low on coolant and that means using a ton of electricity. Further increasing what you'd save by replacing it.

they'd pay you to give up old appliances (as long as they're working) such as fridges and air conditioners.

We noticed that and we also noticed something else. The new fridge can be run at a lower box temperature without freezing stuff. I can't remember the last time we had to discard spoiled milk or food items that went bad.