Refrig victim of Sandy

looking at new ones. Instead of just a bunch of shelves they have a lot of nice features. The same would go for a 20 year old car- going from a cassette deck to a CD and MP3 player, ABS, airbags, and of course lots and lots of cup-holders.

Did just that. Placed my order for a new refrigerator this morning. Too many parts simply no longer available for the old one. At 24 years of age now it would likely fail completely anyway sometime soon.

Thank you all for the comments and suggestions.

Reply to
Jim

Glad to help, and I'll bet you're gonna love how much more stuff a new fridge holds (and more visibly), with all the compartments and drawers and other well-designed storage.

Reply to
missingchild