refridgerator wattage

Got kill a watt meter today. I was sort of surprised checking my post 1993 vs my, i think late 70's machine. I'll have to see if I got correct dates. The newer drawing about 200 watts, and old 250 watts. I expected more on the older. The old one does not have condenser fan. I think I'm in pretty good shape. I can't imagine going lower than 200 watts. Looking at guide.
http://michaelbluejay.com/electricity/refrigerators.html
Greg