Refridgerator Handle Replacement ???

Hey everyone.

So I am doing a reno on my kitchen right now. Looking at the appliances they all seem to flow as far as colors go, except for the handles on the fridge.

My question is there anyway to change handle designs? Can this even be done?

My idea was to remove the old handles and maybe add a strip of stainless to cover the old holes down that side, and mount a new handle to the door.

Do these doors come apart?

If anyone has any info regarding this that'd be great! Thanks guys.

Leenders

Reply to
Leenders