Refridgerator door repair

Hello!
What I am looking for is -- Our refriderator has died ( not a problem ) in looking thru manuals as to how to align a refridgerator door, many just say look for a screw or something. Since I have a dead carcass to mess with, I was hoping to ask the folks out there who may have experience in this sort of thing how to do it.
I am asking as 2 of my older fridges have door seals in need of replacement. Replacing them does not seem like much of a problem. There are some excellent instructions on line. However - how do you align the door?
Thanks folks.
--dan
this will vary depending on the make and model. try to determine the operational cost of a fridge using a kill-a-watt meter before you buy it parts. you may find the manufacturer websites helpful, or see: http://applianceguru.com /