REFLECTIONS OF FALSE INFORMATION

I'm Mark Goeden of MARK GOEDEN CARPENTRY. It's sad these days of how people trash other people because of hate in their hearts. Details are fabricated to give them a peace of mind. It's too bad too of these web sites that allow trashing of people's lives and no way to correct or justify your behalf. I've been in business for 25 years and it's based on word of mouth and quality workmanship always. I will continue to let that be my judge and God alone be my jury.
I've always believed that a man,s reputation is judged by his many good works and not by the one who just couldn't be reasoned with.We expect that in our business and one bad appple doesn't ruin my day. I invite you to go to my web page and view me as who I am. Also i invite you to visit "angieslist.com" (Orlando) and view me there .Pride and quality in business overules the one bad apple and I'll continue to provide my same quality workmanship and always a step further to give you, the customer, a warm addition to your home.
Thank you for your business, Mark Goeden Carpentry ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com)
MARK wrote:

Could you please trade your one bad habit (spamming) for something more congenial to this group, such as axe-murdering your neighbors?
Maitlandman had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/REFLECTIONS-OF-FALSE-INFORMATION-372276-.htm : His estimates are not worth the paper they are written on. Be sure to add 50% to whatever he bids. He finds ways to increase the cost. MARK wrote: