Refinishing Cherry wood floor

I installed a cherry wood kitchen and dining room floor. It was professionally sanded and finished with two coats of water-based urethane. It has been down for 12 years and the finish has developed wear. Mostly scuff scratches in the finish that do not penetrate to the wood. I do have a few small dents in the wood from cans and the like falling. The dents do not bother me but I would try to either steam them out or fill them if I removed the finish.

What is the best approach to restoring and getting a reasonably scratch free finish? Thanks tom

Reply to
thomas.jacobs