refinishing brass to nickel

Is there anything that can be applied to brass to give it a nickel /silver finish? I have a light fixture and I just need it to match the nickel hardware and spray painting it silver may not look too great?
Suggestions?
c_kubie

Krylon nickel spray paint, Rustoleum nickel spray paint, local plating shop for real nickel plate.
Regards,
John