refinish garage floor

I have a garage floor and concrete drive that I used H& C on 5 years ago.I just left the Sherwin Wms paint store and am clueless. They told me they had to change the formula and that their water based concrete finish is not what it was.It will not hold up under hot tires.I used the water base finish and it has held up good.What are my options and what other product might work. thanks,Gary
H & C makes an oil product also , maybe that can go over the latex. Contact HC
I tried they said no way.

Gary,
What is H&C?
I put the Rustoleum 2 part epoxy on my garage floor 1.5 years ago and it's holding up fine where i put it on thick enough. The estimate of coverage on the can is bogus, and if you try to spread it that thin, it will peel.
If H&C is some other type of other coverage, you're going to have to call Rustoleum to find out if it'll work over it.
H & C makes concrete stain, latex and oil that wont peal if done properly. It is meant to penetrate into concrete but probably cant be put over paint.