refergeration gauges

Page 2 of 2
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:19:26 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"

     Of course I was only 7 or 8 and not allowed to play with knives.

Thanks.
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:05:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle

How about that. I should have thought of that 50 years ago I thought it was silly but now I'm glad I bought the topic up.

On 8/13/2015 11:54 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

There are many tasks that I can do with a free HF meter. Some, need to go back to the van for the Fluke. The HF meter won't do hertz, or farads.
Many other HF tools, much the same. The ones they sell do okay for what I need.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Yes, I remember them and even have 2 of the Tektronix scopes I bought used when the price came way down. One good to about 5 and the other good to 100 MHz.
Best play toy I bought several years ago was a HP service monitor. Will do about anything you can think of in the radio business. It origionally cost someone over $ 49,000. Sold to the older analog cell phone business. When they switched to digital cell phones they became obsolete and I paid less than $ 1000 for one. Only disadvantage to it is it weighs in at 65 pounds.
Lots of play toys can be ordered out of China from Ebay now. Much of it for less than normal postage.
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 Aug 2015 16:00:12 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"

Im not AC guy but i'd bet the word got pasted in there by accident, or it originatlly said 10 A. meaning atmospheres and someone thought it meant amps.