refergeration gauges

There are many tasks that I can do with a free HF meter. Some, need to go back to the van for the Fluke. The HF meter won't do hertz, or farads.

Many other HF tools, much the same. The ones they sell do okay for what I need.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I got some flat penciles from

American Science And Surplus. Not used them yet. Some day maybe.

Now days, Handy Andy is sexist, and would never be sold in stores. At least, not in Target.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yes, I remember them and even have 2 of the Tektronix scopes I bought used when the price came way down. One good to about 5 and the other good to 100 MHz.

Best play toy I bought several years ago was a HP service monitor. Will do about anything you can think of in the radio business. It origionally cost someone over $ 49,000. Sold to the older analog cell phone business. When they switched to digital cell phones they became obsolete and I paid less than $ 1000 for one. Only disadvantage to it is it weighs in at 65 pounds.

Lots of play toys can be ordered out of China from Ebay now. Much of it for less than normal postage.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Of course I was only 7 or 8 and not allowed to play with knives.

Thanks.

Reply to
micky

How about that. I should have thought of that 50 years ago I thought it was silly but now I'm glad I bought the topic up.

Reply to
micky