reference for a handyman

Hi,
I am looking at a handyman for laying laminate flooring / windows / doors at my home. Any references would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance, Ramki

How bout a reference to where in the heck the house is? :-)
-- Todd H. http://www.toddh.net /
The house is in sunnyvale in washington ave.
Thanks, ramki
Todd H. wrote:

ramki krishnan wrote:

I am a good handyman but I am in Austin, TX. I am available for travel but you must play my airline and hotel fees in advance as well as provide me with any tools I need once I get there.

You have to use Joe! He does great work and isn't all that expensive.
Steve B.
On 8/25/2005 6:44 PM US(ET), Steve B. took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Joe's a hack. The OP would be better with Ralph. I think Ralph lives near sunnyvale, anyway.
--
Bill

/ windows /

that expensive.

Ralph lives

NO, No, no! Ralph got caught again with a parole violation. Better go with Jim. He does great work, but he has to leave early on Thursdays to go to drug rehab.
You didn't hear? Jim got shot last night on a crack run. Jim's dead. Call Mike.

You can be sure Mike will show up. The SOB stole my truck with a full tank of gas so at least he can get tot he job.
OP-
take a look on Craigslist for your area
cheers Bob

tank
Good thing you posted. Mike dropped your truck off across the street from here.
Could you come over and get it, it's parked in the tow away zone.
oh and BTW if that was your bag on the seat with a wad of twenty dollar bills in it....
I found the empty bag .
I regret, I can't give the fellow a good reference. He stole tools from me last time he was over here.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.