refer will not cool

I receive a 42" builtin refer from a friend. It worked when I picked it up. I did a dumb thing and layed it down on it's back . I let it sit before plugging it in ,now it won't cool. Compressor is on, this is one with the compressor on the top. I am guessing the oil got into the cooler lines. Any way to flush this system out???

Unplug it for a few days while you lay it on its front for a day and then stand it upright for a couple of days while it drains. Should work again.