Redington III Models 523 905

Hi

The remote is suddenly stopped working for the light kit. It seems my father tried to swith off the lights using the remote but he was only able to dim them, so he used the wall light switch to switch them off. Now the lights are not working with either the switch nor with the remote. The fan is working alright with both the switch and the remote. We have seperate wall switch for Fan and the light kit.

Anyone with similar experiences?

Thanks

Ramesh

Reply to