Redi Line Generator Broken

I've got a 500 watt Redi-Line generator. Takes 12 volts, and spins a coil and so it is suposed to make sine wave output. Stopped working a couple years ago. Just does nothing. Doesn't kick on, hum, or anything. Should I pursue repairs, or just pitch it? Or take it apart myself?
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org www.mormons.com

Does it have a load? It won't work without a load.