Recylcle batteries, paint, cellphones, televisions. It says where.

Looks like a good page but makes no distinction between chargeable and rechargeable batteries.
http://earth911.org /
It also says Office Depot will accept televisions. I have my doubts. They give phone numbers and I'd urge you to call first.
They also listed the city municipal drop-off for tv's which it says I can use. Didn't even know about it. (only knew about the ones in the county) So that's very good.

Our library recycles old cell phones and eyeglasses. The glasses are donated to a Veterans organization. The library also recycles empty injet and cartridges. They sell them to a company and use the money for buying new books.