Recylcle batteries, paint, cellphones, televisions. It says where.

Looks like a good page but makes no distinction between chargeable and rechargeable batteries.

It also says Office Depot will accept televisions. I have my doubts. They give phone numbers and I'd urge you to call first.

They also listed the city municipal drop-off for tv's which it says I can use. Didn't even know about it. (only knew about the ones in the county) So that's very good.

Reply to
mm

mm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Our library recycles old cell phones and eyeglasses. The glasses are donated to a Veterans organization. The library also recycles empty injet and cartridges. They sell them to a company and use the money for buying new books.

Reply to
Lisa BB.