recycling unwanted building materials

I run a project in Newhaven East Sussex where we recycle unwanted building materials. we offer a free collection for any reuseable building materials.
does any body know of any builders or developers who might want to use our service instead of sending sending them to land fill.
Daniel Hill Tiger Enerprise Ltd recycled Building materials 23 Clifton Rd Newhaven East Sussex
I suspect that most builders there in the UK are much like in the USA where I live. They are concerned about time, and materials. So, they won't be having their workers waste time setting scraps aside for you.
And, if there are any materials left over, they won't give them away. They will be saved for the next job.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.