Recovering Dining Chair Seats

I want to recover / reupholster my dining room chair seats. These are very typical chairs, with removable seats and the job looks pretty straightforward, but I've learned that even simple looking jobs generally have a few tricks to make it better and easier. Are there any sites where I can learn more?
- Magnusfarce
I am an upholsterer by trade. You can email me off the group and I will walk you through the task. Dining room chairs are usually the easiest thing to tackle for the do it yourselfer. remove the no spam from the address. Perry

very