Recommended tool list for new owner of a fixer-upper

All good ideas except maybe the chisels. I would certainly add a prybar such as this:

{keyword}&gclid=CNiv4pbIqq8CFWeFQAod7FZhYQ Having remodeled several homes, I couldn't live w/o this, but get a corded one.
Also don't forget a good pair of safety glasses. Having to go to the emergency room to get something removed from the eye is no fun!!

Reply to
Joe J

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:20049571.342.1333982279038.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@ynku11:

I disagree;there's a BASIC set of tools that every homeowner should have.

Reply to
Jim Yanik