Recommended heated tile solution/vendor

Hi,
We are pretty set on having electrically heated tile in our bathroom floor. Are all the vendors pretty much the same? If not, what are some of the important issues to pay attention to? Acutally, outright vendor recommendations would great!
Also, does there exist vendor whose thermostat fits in a standard decora gang?
Many thanks in advance!
Aaron
Aaron Fude wrote:

I know a few folks who've installed and are happy with this product. I'm told they have great customer service. (not affiliated)
http://www.warmlyyours.com/homeowner/index.aspx
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

I am quite happy with my SunTouch. There are several sizes available in stock at Lowes. They have several control units. I have the basic one and although it fits a single gang box, it does use its own face plate.
--
Dennis