Recommendations for programable thermostat

I've been using a Honeywell and I'm frustrated (see previous post).
Does anybody have a brand they recommend?
Thanks a heap, -Zz

Those things are all too complicated for me. I would be sure that the "time of day" is set correctly. My preference in thermostats is White-Rogers, they're always less expensive than Honeywell for comparable models, and in general I find them easier to use.

I have had a Hunter for 10+ years, easy to program weekdays + wekends.