Recommendations for over/under washer drier?

Need a small utility over/under washer drier combination to use on small loads.
Don't want any costly, fancy, useless whizbang features, just a straight forward little laundry setup that plugs into 220, no gas available.
Anybody know a cheap good item and outlet?
On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 08:51:57 -0800, Oren wrote:

I had one of those when I lived in an apartment. When it came time to replace, it was horrendously expensive. I opted for a separate washer & dryer which was cheaper. But, the tall washer on top, dryer on bottom combo saves space. Only problem I had was the water from the top dripped onto the controls at the bottom, necessitating a $300 controller replacement. So, that's why I simply replaced the whole thing with a separate washer & dryer.