Recommendations for magnifying lenses for fine work

Page 2 of 2
I have 4 of Made-in-China 10X loupes. They were $1 each at a flea market and find them helpful removing splinters, examining, soldered joint inspection, PC components, etc. The quality is good enough for me, but I'm not cutting diamonds either. I have a lighted lamp and find it useful for sharpening and fine work, but natural light is best. You will find you will need more light as you age. Try reading glasses too.

Ha-ha. I've been on reading glasses for 20 years.